• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2022. Superbowl Winner: Kansas City Chiefs!

Every time some idiot wants to talk about how great of a sports town St Louis is they need to be reminded that they lost not one, but two, shit ass NFL franchises to bad sports cities.

Stroud is once again the #2 QB off the board after last night. He played a great game against a great defense. The knock on him was his off script play making ability. I don't think so after last night.

The only great thing I saw in St. Louis was the Cardinals stadium.

Jalen Hurts has a banged up shoulder and may miss the Eagles/Cowboys game.

So, who steps in:

FIn3fNzVQAE-fRh.jpg

Not so badass today. Miss an opportunity to clinch and give ourselves a sweet draft pick
The only great thing I saw in St. Louis was the Cardinals stadium.
Went to a game there some time ago-great place to see a game. Being in the sun did not help my race time the next day.

The Vikings blocked a Packer punt recovered at the 1 yard line. Couldn't score and settled for a FG. Then the Packers returned the kickoff for a TD from 5 yards deep in the endzone. They should be up 7-0 and they're down 7-3.

And now a pick six on a ball that the defender arguably should have batted down (it was 4th down).

Yeah. The Vikings went for 4th and 3 over a 55 yard FG (good choice). The defender had his back to the rest of the field so he probably should have just knocked it down but he turned around and made a play.

Stroud is once again the #2 QB off the board after last night. He played a great game against a great defense. The knock on him was his off script play making ability. I don't think so after last night.
I'm excited for whichever NFL team will set themselves back 5-10 years with that pick. We've seen those performances from tOSU offenses plenty of times before, and UF before that. It simply does not translate to the NFL. But it appears that going 7 for 21 for 75 passing yards in a 41-10 beatdown by the fucking Lions is currently a cause for celebratory optimism among former tOSU QBs, so if that is the bar then maybe Stroud has a shot.

Damar Hamlin just fell right the fuck over after making a tackle for the Bills and has been down for minutes.

Damn - just said they have been administering CPR for the past two breaks, which has to be at least 7 or 8 minutes at this point. That's really scary.

Terrifying. Looked like he got hit in the chest, which might explain the CPR.

For the medical experts.... you don't provide CPR unless the heart stops? Correct?

That was scary

The CPR on field feels different. How are both teams supposed to keep playing?

Back