• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2023. Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LVIII. Defeat 49ers in Overtime. 25-22.

Penalties have been the untold story of the game

just absolutely maddening

it is like I'm watching the Cowboys in the playoffs! ....oh fuck. This is my future too. LAME.

yeah, dummies

Ph is always right as long as we let him set the rules and change them whenever necessary to be right
So that's not what we were talking about?

You keep on arguing, Ph, that's what you're good at.

- Sundance Kid

If you think what you are arguing now hasn't changed from your first post about this nonsense, then you are kidding yourself, Ph. That's all my joke was saying. Relax.

If you can't explain what you mean, you're just trolling because your team is losing, so I can just ignore it.

The #1 pick this year would command more than last years. That means that in a move of the exact same position…9 to 1 the Bears would get more. In a move from 3 to 1 since 3 is more valuable than 9 you wouldn’t have to give as much for 2 spots.

SMH

Right. That’s what we were discussing then Sig brought up trading down to 3.

Your point was that the Bears should keep Fields and draft Harrison. To support that point, you came up with some bullshit about how Bryce Young's performance this year meant teams wouldn't trade the Bears as much stuff.

I pointed out that the Bears could trade down to 3, nab another 1st and still take Harrison. That is a better play than your original suggestion.

Nobody in their right mind would argue that trading down to 3 would fetch as much as trading down to 9.

I will make the further argument that as good as Harrison is, Odunze and Nabers also project to be high level NFL guys. I wouldn’t argue against dropping further and grabbing one of those guys and getting a boatload of assets.

there's some good WRs in this draft, but I feel like harrison is in that julio, aj green, megatron tier of prospects

If you ever needed confirmation that NFL reporters often just pass along messages from agents and owners, here you go:

buffalo @ miami is a great week 18 game (assuming everyone is playing)

there's some good WRs in this draft, but I feel like harrison is in that julio, aj green, megatron tier of prospects
The current draft order is 1 Chi, 2 NE, 3 Was, 4 Ariz. 5 NYG, 6 LAC, 7 Ten, 8 NYJ, 9 Atl, 10 Chi. NE, Was and NYG are QB shopping. I'm doubting Zona is at this point, and LAC, Ten and NYJ definitely aren't. So Atl at 9 is the only likely team to move up several spots. And fwiw, I don't think there is a big drop off from Harrison to Odunze and Nabors. I think the big drop off is after those top 3, and most of the top 10 will be QBs, OTs and receiving types.

Forecasts change and this one might, but Pittsburgh is set to play at the Ravens on Saturday at 4:30. The game is meaningless for the Ravens, but the game is huge for the Steelers as a win and Buffalo loss at Miami (or a Jags loss or a couple of other less likely scenarios), and the Steelers make the playoffs. After the Ravens clinched, the line was set a Pitt -4 and 43. Now, the weather could bring a mix of snow, sleet and freezing rain and win gusts up to 35 mph. Also, not 100% clear if Lamar is not playing at least part of the game because the Ravens are guaranteed one week off for the WC round and Lamar needs to be sharp for the playoffs. So, the line has moved to Pitt -3.5/-3 and 36.

The current draft order is 1 Chi, 2 NE, 3 Was, 4 Ariz. 5 NYG, 6 LAC, 7 Ten, 8 NYJ, 9 Atl, 10 Chi. NE, Was and NYG are QB shopping. I'm doubting Zona is at this point, and LAC, Ten and NYJ definitely aren't. So Atl at 9 is the only likely team to move up several spots. And fwiw, I don't think there is a big drop off from Harrison to Odunze and Nabors. I think the big drop off is after those top 3, and most of the top 10 will be QBs, OTs and receiving types.
So, you are breaking down the receiver room for the NFL draft? Have you conducted interviews yet or is that coming up?

Back