• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2023. Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LVIII. Defeat 49ers in Overtime. 25-22.

why does tony romo sound like he's coming to us live from the side of the highway

if travis kelce made a high-profile mistake in the playoffs, or something like dropping a ball on 4th and goal in the endzone late in the super bowl, does the swift-kelce relationship survive?
Whether it does or not will be telling about the relationship. Is she into him or just into the superstar football player?

Rooting for the Bills (went to school up there) but I’ll believe the Chiefs and Mahomes getting knocked out when i see it….

Kind of a dumb stat. There were numerous QB's who won their Superbowl debut and then returned again, some for multiple appearances. Brady, Aikman, Elway, Manning, Favre, Roethlisberger, Mahomes.

So I guess the moral is don't lose your first one if you want to return?
The list of QBs who have led two different franchises fo the Super Bowl is pretty elite.

Whether it does or not will be telling about the relationship. Is she into him or just into the superstar football player?
A popular rumor is the ring has been purchased and it's only a matter of time. I guess if Chiefs lose they can announce super bowl week. lolol!

I was today years old when I learned Josh Allen and Peppa Pig have a series of commercials.

How did Tony Romo get so bad so quickly?
Because he has become sooo dramatic. Bills score……“If I was a Chief fan I’d be worried”.
Boom, Chiefs up 13-10. Plus he loves EVERYONE. Never criticizes anyone.

A popular rumor is the ring has been purchased and it's only a matter of time. I guess if Chiefs lose they can announce super bowl week. lolol!
If the Chiefs lose, the NFL will probably try to get him propose at halftime of the Pro Bowl.

Why does the cameraman go to a Baker Mayfield shot immediately after every Lions touchdown?

Was wondering the Same. Very bizarre
That's a popular TV tactic to build up drama. It's how we got this great Cam Newton gif.

Cam Newton Nod GIF - Cam Newton Nod GIFs

Tony Romo has never been good. I don't know what you people are talking about.

Back