• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2023. Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LVIII. Defeat 49ers in Overtime. 25-22.

28-28 4th

Not exactly laying the wood. Just sayin'.
Oooo that innocuous comment upset you, huh?

It was 28-7 at the time. Congrats on getting back into a tie ball game against the 2023 Arizona Cardinals. I'm sure that feels fantastic.

I'm not saying that Micah Parsons is God. I'm just saying that Micah Parsons is A god.

And pick #2. Cowboys defense is really, really good.

Congratulations for the Cowboys looking dominant against the 2023 NY football teams.
Cowboys travel to Arizona next weekend. Lets see if they do somewhat better than the Giants performed today. Who knows. Sports are weird.

Outscoring any 2 other NFL teams 70-10 to open the season is impressive tho.

Oooo that innocuous comment upset you, huh?

It was 28-7 at the time. Congrats on getting back into a tie ball game against the 2023 Arizona Cardinals. I'm sure that feels fantastic.

31-28 F with 24 unanswered pts.

Can't lay wood if you lose. ;)

Just like yesterday, a gutty road win is a gutty road win. It does feel pretty good, thanks!

Back