• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NHL Thread

Ok...who the fuck invited the random asshat trolls too scared to show up during the season until the Blueturds are up 2-0?

That's a NY fan for ya.

I bet you're all over the NBA thread now too that the Knicks are up 2-0.
Hey champ. It’s an NHL Thread, not a Kanes thread. Grow up or hit the road!

If we win this, I will split and venmo whatever I win on my DraftKings bets to you Canes' fans (unless it's $500+)

Thee rags are a bunch of fucking pussy cheap shot artists.
LOL. You cannot be serious. Like objectively. Come on sport. Rempe is a healthy scratch tonight so the Canes get tough around the crease. Sucker punches galore. It’s adorable!

Last edited:
Either way, haters gotta feel good knowing canes are incapable of draining the kill goal

Lol OK this has to be a troll at this point. Well done sir. I’m a below average IQ hockey fan but this is like bottom 5 percentile level nonsense.

Lol OK this has to be a troll at this point. Well done sir. I’m a below average IQ hockey fan but this is like bottom 5 percentile level nonsense.
Don’t think so, seems like a NYC suburbs dude that went to wake because he couldn’t get into Columbia and his parents refused to have him around public school filth

Back