• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NHL Thread

Guys have to watch out for head hunting these last few minutes
Edit: Not necessarily just the Rangers, but it seems every playoff game that is out of hand always gets chippy late on
Edit x2: That was the calmest game close out i've ever seen. Props to the Rags for the sportsmanship.

Last edited:
Guys have to watch out for head hunting these last few minutes
Edit: Not necessarily just the Rangers, but it seems every playoff game that is out of hand always gets chippy late on

This has been a pretty unspicy series. Not a lot of after whistle fighting.

6 months feels like a long ass time for non PED failed drug test.

Let him check into rehab post the playoffs.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be TOO upset if Waddell and Dundon walked into the locker room after this atrocious loss and hand Roddy his walking papers.

This is absurdity to go from Top 2 PP and #1 PK and get to the last PP and PK in the playoffs.
That tying goal means nothing.....Rangers will score again within 2 minutes
I can't get into posting in this thread during a game again....but mark my words....hearts will be broken tonight.

duuuuuuude
Pickle cmon man get those positive thoughts flowing.
That’s a sour pickle!
piiiiccckllleee!

I see you ALLL fell for my patented "Turn-against-your-own-team-but-really-just-put-the-anti-jinx-on-them-which-is-really-a-jinx-on-the-other-team-so-they-start-playing-like-ass-and-your-team-starts-playing-well-and-scoring-on-Power-Plays-and-the-depth-players-start-stepping-up-to-win-the-game-and-make-the-other-team-look-like-a-bunch-of-little-pricks-who-whine-and-complain-while-their-fans-hold-their-heads-in-their-hands-watching-as-your-team-brings-a-(0-3)-series-back-home-for-game-6-and-if-they-can-hold-serve-only-need-1-away-win-to-knock-the-other-fuckers-out-of-the-series-and-playoffs-as-well-as-the-douchebag-trolls-all-of-a-sudden-showing-up-on-this-thread-when-it's-convenient-and-their-team-is-winning-but-they-will-be-crying-by-the-end-of-the-series" mind game!

the-simpsons-excellent.gif

ALL OF MY PLANS ARE COMING INTO FOCUS....just gotta remember to do the same things Thursday night as I did tonight! Everything the same. Same leftovers for dinner, same ratty gym shorts and SUPERMAN t-shirt, same pre-game dump action....all of it the same! I also haven't bet on either of the last two games, so gotta remember to NOT do that...for the good of the team and their playoff hopes, I will forego my winnings.

Oh and above all.....

LFG.png

Back