• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NHL Thread

He’d say so. Seemed like the guy went out of his way to antagonize and play chippy against the canes when he was later with the Predators in a playoff series. I imagine this’ll be similar, not sure how big a role he has on the devils otherwise.

He’d say so. Seemed like the guy went out of his way to antagonize and play chippy against the canes when he was later with the Predators in a playoff series. I imagine this’ll be similar, not sure how big a role he has on the devils otherwise.
He's on his 3rd team since he left, so hopefully he has gotten over it.

Preds weren’t even the team we traded him to, he was part of the deal that got Trocheck from Fla. Guy’s been around the league for sure.

Already going to be a tough series against NJ, just seemed to me like an omen of bad luck I noticed.

He was also on the Bruins last year, so we will have played him in the playoffs 3 straight years. Eliminating him in the 1st 2.

Jk, shoulda bonded up on my Stanley Cup history, but still an incredible individual effort in a loss.

Hope rust isn't a prob, took Seattle last night since Dallas had only played 1 game in a week and it took the Stars two periods to get to their game -- near identical situ to us

Back