• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nic Cage Mafia Signup Thread: Starts 6/26, WHERE MY CAGEATICS AT

RedSoxFaithful

a vicar in a tutu
Reaction score
gouda please send me some nic cage photoshops to post here

thanks in advance

I'd like for this to be a pretty big game. Everybody will be a Nic Cage role. Only the best Nic Cages will win. If you aren't a Nic Cage fan, WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE? Ha, trick question, you're a Nic Cage fan.

will you be Nic Cage in Drive Angry? or will you be Nic Cage in The Weather Man? or will you be Nic Cage in The Family Man? or will you be Nic Cage in Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance?

GUYS, THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT WHICH NIC CAGE YOU ARE.

Player List:
1.) bym051d
2.) jtpterp
3.) timdunk
4.) knight
5.) tejas
6.) tic
7.) dv7
8.) nonny
9.) gouda
10.) lokis
11.) redwing
12.) townie
13.) jhawk
14.) rommy
15.) gooner
16.) toogs
17.) da
18.) northerndeac
19.) ryala
20.) chic

Last edited:
Yis

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: tic
I want to be Nic Cage from The Wicker Man

Also this video needs to be in OP

IN like the wINd

PUT DAHWN DA BUNNEH

QosUkZu.gif

I'll be IN Texas Monday and flying home Tuesday.

I'll log on to stay as active as I can. Because I refuse to miss this one.

this is also the appropriate thread to place your bets on possible mechanics i'll fuck up

will it be a messaging role? a basic random.org roll? forgetting to process a roleblock?

IT COULD BE ANYTHING.

this is also the appropriate thread to place your bets on possible mechanics i'll fuck up

will it be a messaging role? a basic random.org roll? forgetting to process a roleblock?

IT COULD BE ANYTHING.

The only certainty is that it will involve me and almost get me lynched because I'll ask you a question about the mistake and then not talk about it in the thread and everyone else will talk about it.

Yep. Pulling for either Con Air Nic Cage or Face/Off Nic Cage.

In

I'm nic cage on the outside and travolta on the inside

Back