• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nic Cage Mafia Signup Thread: Starts 6/26, WHERE MY CAGEATICS AT

I call not being nic cage. He sucks

Smidge PM'd me to ask if he can get the Nic Cage character. Like, just Nic Cage. Literally regular, everyday, I grow spores of moths in my freezer, I mix fruit loops with cocoa puffs, Nic Cage.

Smidge PM'd me to ask if he can get the Nic Cage character. Like, just Nic Cage. Literally regular, everyday, I grow spores of moths in my freezer, I mix fruit loops with cocoa puffs, Nic Cage.

so you're in, then

edit: oh wait you already signed up. oops

e0dbfefe43aa146e939b0e39d50d751f.jpg

hey so just for the record, if you post in this thread, I'm assuming you're playing

can i have the nic cage from the movie where he can see a few minutes ahead and predicts everything? Maybe snake eyes nic cage if not?

wasn't nic cage some sort or angel in a movie? it was a terrible movie. like most nic cage movies.

can i have the nic cage from the movie where he can see a few minutes ahead and predicts everything? Maybe snake eyes nic cage if not?

Only if you bring my bae Jessica Biel with you, amirite?

I changed my mind I want to be National Treasure Nic Cage

Typical Gooner to want to pick the "WHY IS IT EVEN NECESSARY FOR YOU TO BE HERE? YOU SUCKED THE FIRST TIME AND WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER" Nic Cage

hey there rsf, you missed me signin up. i am #11. what's the big idea here?

C5noqByXMAAbB7X.jpg

Back