• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nic Cage Mafia Signup Thread: Starts 6/26, WHERE MY CAGEATICS AT

Who are we missing

Going off of the fallout game: Chaos, Blue, Doofus (RIP?), Eagles, SD3, Smoove

Already heard from df09 and kory, both are no's :)(). Assuming Damo is absent because I was a dick to him.

Other older players we haven't heard from: Boston, Chic, Hammer, Ryala, Numbers, MysteryMen, MY BOY Deac6

Decay sure did burn brightly but quickly, didn't he?

that dude was actually good at the game, good banterer, and he was fun as hell to talk to in chatzy

:(

Going off of the fallout game: Chaos, Blue, Doofus (RIP?), Eagles, SD3, Smoove

Already heard from df09 and kory, both are no's :)(). Assuming Damo is absent because I was a dick to him.

Other older players we haven't heard from: Boston, Chic, Hammer, Ryala, Numbers, MysteryMen, MY BOY Deac6

I doubt damo gives a shit about you being mean to him.

Eagles posted in the GOT thread so I'm pretty sure he saw this.

Ryala might have retired

Ryala might have retired

Got that A-RAB money

lets-ride.gif

Ryala might have retired

i've been at work past 10pm twice this week. monday i'm awol from like 1130 - 7pm. i'd be inactive in stretches but in if it started tuesday but i can't do a monday start.

If it gets bumped to Tuesday drop me.

Driving to Maryland starting Wednesday night.

I choose JTP

I want to win as mafia. Eagles fucks that right up

So we either get Eagles or JTP.

Tough call here...

Can't we just all agree to kill jtp one way or the other before Wednesday night and start on Tuesday? That would likely be day 5 or 6 at that point... surely we can kill him by then.

I'm having surgery Thursday so Monday start would be good

The solution is a tuesday start with an overnight d1 and we majolynch jtp monday night

Make eagles a tree stump. That would be interesting

In. I will give no effort and probably forget about the game for large stretches. Standard.

Back