• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NIT 2024: Next in a Long Line of Basketball Disappointments

Win and we get either a UGA rematch or a game against Xavier, who I’m pretty sure declined to play us this season.

Would rather get the NIT invite than absolutely nothing like we got last year
Trying to square the circle of a Wake Basketball fan that doesn’t want Wake to play basketball. We played 33 games this year and only one of them was for a meaningful championship. What’s the difference now? If you cared about Wake playing South Carolina State in November then you should care about us playing App State in March.

ESPN+ is a specific subscription, right? Nothing YTTV or anything else would grant access to, like ACCNX?

The most lurkiest of lurkers here. Can anyone message me the link for presale tickets, family deacon club is linked to my dad’s email and Hoping to get them tonight before I completely forget in the am.

Jesus Christ. Do you need to constantly argue with me?
Only when you make dumb arguments like claiming an NIT game is the same as a regular season game. You could have just stopped at a Wake basketball fan wanting Wake to keep playing basketball.

The most lurkiest of lurkers here. Can anyone message me the link for presale tickets, family deacon club is linked to my dad’s email and Hoping to get them tonight before I completely forget in the am.

I got the presale email from Wake telling me to hurry and buy tickets before they are available to the general public 9:00 am Monday, but the link goes to a website that says “No Events Currently on Sale” so either Wake messed something up or I’ve been kicked out of the Deacon Club.

Even the marketing team is embarrassed by the NIT it seems 🤷🏻‍♂️

I remember after we won the NIT about 20 years ago, a smart ass colleague said to me “congrats on being the 65th best team” his body still hasn’t been found :)

I remember after we won the NIT about 20 years ago, a smart ass colleague said to me “congrats on being the 65th best team” his body still hasn’t been found :)
I’ve posted this before, but as a student that was one of my best sports memories. As an adult, probably not as much, but as a student it was a lot of fun.

The only thing I was a little intrigued by was the possibility that we somehow made the final and matched up with Rick Petino and St. John’s in storied MSG. So I go to the bracket to study the chances of said potential matchup, only to find out that St.John’s opted out, and the damn thing has moved to Indianapolis ( this year? Five years ago? don’t have a clue). Maybe my interest now is if we can win it all at The Hinkle, and by some transitory property somewhat remove the stench of getting Butlerized.

The only thing I was a little intrigued by was the possibility that we somehow made the final and matched up with Rick Petino and St. John’s in storied MSG. So I go to the bracket to study the chances of said potential matchup, only to find out that St.John’s opted out, and the damn thing has moved to Indianapolis ( this year? Five years ago? don’t have a clue). Maybe my interest now is if we can win it all at The Hinkle, and by some transitory property somewhat remove the stench of getting Butlerized.
I also was hoping for MSG and just realized this. Talk about taking the one exciting thing about the NIT out. No kid is dreaming of playing in Indianapolis. No offense to people from there. I’m still holding out that end up playing Providence somehow.

Back