• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NIT 2024: Next in a Long Line of Basketball Disappointments

missing, free throws can't throw the ball in the ocean. It's amazing we're in this game.

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

The ticket dispersal/seating arrangement for this game has really convinced me that Wake would massively benefit from a stadium renovation to lower the capacity to 9k or so. This 5 thousand(?) attendance being limited to the lower bowl provides a better atmosphere near the court than having 9 thousand spread out through the massive upper bowl. I just don’t believe that the occasional 12 thousand attendance game is worth playing in a mausoleum half the season.

Weird how now Canka is back to the bench for the entire second half.
Typical. Lineups have been baffling all year. Keller and Marsh don’t play for a month and then we need big minutes from them for instance.

The ticket dispersal/seating arrangement for this game has really convinced me that Wake would massively benefit from a stadium renovation to lower the capacity to 9k or so. This 5 thousand(?) attendance being limited to the lower bowl provides a better atmosphere near the court than having 9 thousand spread out through the massive upper bowl. I just don’t believe that the occasional 12 thousand attendance game is worth playing in a mausoleum half the season.
Ehh, it’s an NIT game. I’m not going to take much away from the crowd on this one.

Kids have more energy than I have seen in a while

Clark definitely looks like he deserved more minutes this year. And he would be much better with more competitive minutes.

Back