• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NJDeac'22

tsywake

Sheikh of Smoke
Staff member
Reaction score
Do I even need to post a reason?

Current thread locked, title edited, but not banned at the moment.

Don't need that shit.

COOKOUT EDIT: Perma banned 6/22/23, see post #28.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well dang, I didn’t see the title or attachment. Pm, please!

Check out the thread he started on the sports board with an obviously edited title.
What was the attachment and what did he say about Les? That’s the good part.

Just post it and use Section 230.

What was the attachment and what did he say about Les? That’s the good part.

Just post it and use Section 230.
screenshot of Les on the other board confirming that RTQ was in discussion with Jewel Spear before she decided to enter the portal. His wording was basically “Les confirms RTQ bribes players”

Maybe a better question for a serious thread, if it can exist. Does contacting a player who hasn’t entered the portal risk being accused of tampering? Is that even a real thing?

Maybe a better question for a serious thread, if it can exist. Does contacting a player who hasn’t entered the portal risk being accused of tampering? Is that even a real thing?
I mean, that’s the definition of tampering. That’s why usually coaches who want to contact a player before they’ve entered will go through a third party

It's not if it's a player already at your school, as it was in this case...

It would be almost impossible to prove an NIL offer from a player's current school was an inducement to stay at that school, vs. a standard NIL offer based on performance, "market value", etc.

oh, I thought you meant a current player had tried to tamper with her on behalf of another school. never mind.

Can confirm that WF had a student athlete on it's WBB team that was getting solicitations from other schools prior to her enterting the portal.

Back