• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NJDeac'22

I would give up ever winning a game again in any sport if it meant UNC didn’t win either. That should be our NIL goal.

Coming back for the first time after the last ban (and on a short leash) to troll the boards after a devastating loss is a great way to get yourself another ban.

Trying to register again as a new user immediately after ensures it stays permanent.

Oh no how will the boards ever survive without the worst poster since RJ.

NJDeac is the worst poster we've ever had. I can imagine every poster we've ever had having friends IRL. I can't imagine that with NJ

Coming back for the first time after the last ban (and on a short leash) to troll the boards after a devastating loss is a great way to get yourself another ban.

Trying to register again as a new user immediately after ensures it stays permanent.
Haven’t been following this but…. Checks notes…. NJdeac gets banned for discussing Wake Forest sports freely.

Can we change the banner slogan at least?

is changing the banner really that important to y'all?

eta: Discuss Wake Forest Athletics. Freely. Unless You're a Raging Dickhead Who Doesn't Understand How to Interact With Other Humans.

is changing the banner really that important to y'all?

eta: Discuss Wake Forest Athletics. Freely. Unless You're a Raging Dickhead Who Doesn't Understand How to Interact With Other Humans.
There are definitely some very liberal interpretations of that slogan that are floating around. It was created to denote freedom to discuss Wake Forest Sports independent from interference by the University or Athletics Department.

There are definitely some very liberal interpretations of that slogan that are floating around. It was created to denote freedom to discuss Wake Forest Sports independent from interference by the University or Athletics Department.
i know, i'm just making fun of whatamount

I thought it meant that I wasn't required to wear pants on here.

Back