• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

No Aerial Banner Tomorrow

Grobe was fellating Wellman in the post game interviews. An obvious dig at the people calling for his head.

Way to suck the wind out of the players sails. They thought they were playing for their pride and their alma mater. Now they know that they were really playing to save Ron Wellman's job. What a downer...

I don't have quotes because I heard the interview at our post tailgate, but he basically started the interview thanking Ron for all his support and commenting about how we have an extraordinary athletic director who has stayed the course despite tough times. It was about 60 seconds too long, unprovoked via question, and the very first thing Grobe said.

I don't have quotes because I heard the interview at our post tailgate, but he basically started the interview thanking Ron for all his support and commenting about how we have an extraordinary athletic director who has stayed the course despite tough times. It was about 60 seconds too long, unprovoked via question, and the very first thing Grobe said.

There is no reason not to trust this poster.

And I find this report hilarious.

"Deep throat our cocks" should have been Grobe's war cry instead. Same message sent.

Of course Grobe likes Wellman. Why wouldn't he? He sure doesn't want anything to change.

If this public protest gets any better the Discovery Channel might take it as a reality show. Seeing the amount of planning and publicity leading up to the execution will bring viewers back each week.

Haha, oh Jim, of course you and your overpaid $2.3 million ass loves Ron Wellman.

I'm sure Grobe's marching orders were " praise me if we win, act like you don't know me if we lose," courtesy of Ron Wellman.

Haha, oh Jim, of course you and your overpaid $2.3 million ass loves Ron Wellman.

What I hate most about Ron Wellman is that he's made me lose respect for men that I grew up respecting. Add Jim Grobe to that list.

Just win, coach. Cut the crap.

So it took a WAY overpaid coaching staff six weeks to start using players' talents because they're feeling the heat.

This. Look what a talented coach can do when he feels pressure to do his job.

Any AD who hires Jeff Fucking [Redacted] and keeps him for at least 3 years is not the best athletic director in the country. Just stop, Jim.

So it took a WAY overpaid coaching staff six weeks to start using players' talents because they're feeling the heat.

This. Look what a talented coach can do when he feels pressure to do his job.

Imagine if a real AD had been in charge and had turned up the heat a few weeks ago. Instead, it takes a bunch of "lunatic fans" with the balls to say enough is enough to get our overpaid coaching staff to do their jobs.

Oh excuse me, for a moment there I forgot that what really happened was that the overpaid head coach finally told his incompetent staff to just shut up and let the players figure it out on their own. Carry on...

Any AD who hires Jeff Fucking [Redacted] and keeps him for at least 3 years is not the best athletic director in the country. Just stop, Jim.

Yup. Nailed it. Totally unnecessary Jim. Don't start demeaning yourself now. Just coach your team. Wellman is "dead man" walking, a zombie, like his pal Jeff.

Back