• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

No more Dr. Lou at ESPN

Thank god...holy cow was that just unbearable to listen to.

80040-thank-you-dear-sweet-baby-jesu-JvU1.jpg

Yep, I agree with Boomer, Vitale and Mustardburger. You can throw in Bill Raftery too, his "man to man" "schtick has grown tired as well.

yall are haders, dr. lou was the man. his fake pregame speeches were the bomb, would get me super pumped

Can Dr. Lou please take Mark May with him?

Saw Dr. Lou get his honorary doctorate at the December 2012 University of South Carolina graduation where he was also the graduation speaker. Let me tell you, the man can speak and gave a great 15 minute talk about life lessons. I also had a high school football teammate who was a year ahead of me who played 3 years for Dr. Lou at NC State that still "swears" by the man. He has a very successful construction business in Charlottesville and gives all the credit to the life lessons learned from Dr. Lou. So while the schtick may have grown old on ESPN, the man himself is one helluva speaker.

Saw Dr. Lou get his honorary doctorate at the December 2012 University of South Carolina graduation where he was also the graduation speaker. Let me tell you, the man can speak and gave a great 15 minute talk about life lessons. I also had a high school football teammate who was a year ahead of me who played 3 years for Dr. Lou at NC State that still "swears" by the man. He has a very successful construction business in Charlottesville and gives all the credit to the life lessons learned from Dr. Lou. So while the schtick may have grown old on ESPN, the man himself is one helluva speaker.

I've heard Vitale is a great speaker as well. Guess great speakers don't always make great analysts.

Holtz shoulda been called salad bar bc the studio needed to be behind a sneeze guard when he was talking

Your ability to ruin every single positive development on this planet is remarkable.

I dont know what happenned on the first 2 posts but it mighta been really funny

Back