• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

No more Dr. Lou at ESPN

Saw Dr. Lou get his honorary doctorate at the December 2012 University of South Carolina graduation where he was also the graduation speaker. Let me tell you, the man can speak and gave a great 15 minute talk about life lessons. I also had a high school football teammate who was a year ahead of me who played 3 years for Dr. Lou at NC State that still "swears" by the man. He has a very successful construction business in Charlottesville and gives all the credit to the life lessons learned from Dr. Lou. So while the schtick may have grown old on ESPN, the man himself is one helluva speaker.

Damn right is this my second post here don't hate you'll come around. He's like that uncle you said don't know shit then damn it hits you 10 years later, and all the BS he said comes home.

Your ability to ruin every single positive development on this planet is remarkable.

Bite me. The man is a great speaker and was a great football coach. Tended to get teams on a little probation, but that is another subject. He gets big $$$ to give motivational speeches and was excellent at the South Carolina graduation. I would rather hear him than some lib that is usually at college graduations blather on & on. Hate to ruin you day, but again Bite Me!

Bite me. The man is a great speaker and was a great football coach. Tended to get teams on a little probation, but that is another subject. He gets big $$$ to give motivational speeches and was excellent at the South Carolina graduation. I would rather hear him than some lib that is usually at college graduations blather on & on. Hate to ruin you day, but again Bite Me!

I don't think the thread is about his coaching or motivational speaking...It's about his tired mumbling and sickening Irish love...

Reactions: ONW
Looks like ESPN is realizing they're losing the younger demographic with all these old guys. Time for some new blood.

Back