• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

No Timeout

Unacceptable for the coaching staff to ever lose track of TO's available.

Scoreboard in the Joel showed we still had one, and showed that we had two when he called the timeout before that. No excuse, obviously.

Nobody thought there was any facet of coaching where Redact was superior to DM. Tonite we saw the one thing.

And it'll probably never happen again. Better to have it tonite than in a big game.

Scoreboard in the Joel showed we still had one, and showed that we had two when he called the timeout before that. No excuse, obviously.

You sure about that? I thought we were out and as soon as the timeout was called, I looked up at the clock and saw a zero for our timeouts remaining.

50c7f0badc733.image.jpg

You sure about that? I thought we were out and as soon as the timeout was called, I looked up at the clock and saw a zero for our timeouts remaining.

Positive. I did the same thing, and it went from one to zero on the board almost immediately.

Manning owned the mistake in postgame, sorta like sending your worst free throw shooter to the line for a 2 shot technical in a crucial game, we never saw that either.

The espn3 showed one to remaining too but announcers said we had none. Seriously I blame keeper

Second guessing that whole Chris Webber campus visit now.

And the ESPN feed definitely showed us with zero timeouts left - the announcers immediately knew we'd fucked up. In fact they idiotically suggested the technical was just like fouling on the inbounds because it'd be two shots. Still a good comeback though. It'll be nice to play a team that doesn't hit fadeaway contested threes all night.

It was keeper's fault for screwing up the scoreboard. :)

It's a boneheaded mistake but nothing like the seriousness some here are giving it.

Second guessing that whole Chris Webber campus visit now.

And the ESPN feed definitely showed us with zero timeouts left - the announcers immediately knew we'd fucked up. In fact they idiotically suggested the technical was just like fouling on the inbounds because it'd be two shots. Still a good comeback though. It'll be nice to play a team that doesn't hit fadeaway contested threes all night.

Welcome to 2001-2007.

Back