• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

No Timeout

Please stop quoting Moonz so I don't have to see his ignored posts which appear to be 90% pictures of [Redacted] - a blatant violation of trolling the boards . At some point mods will hopefully identify that he's a troll that brings nothing to the boards and ban him but until then can we at the least please stop quoting him?

As to the actual substance, there's no doubt ESPN3 showed we had zero timeouts. Also it was obvious that we did and Manning should have known since we had two timeouts at roughly the 2 minute mark and he himself quickly called them to set up the defense. As an aside, to give up a long pass out of a timeout with under a minute left is unbelievable.

Please stop quoting Moonz so I don't have to see his ignored posts which appear to be 90% pictures of [Redacted] - a blatant violation of trolling the boards . At some point mods will hopefully identify that he's a troll that brings nothing to the boards and ban him but until then can we at the least please stop quoting him?

Plus a fucking million.

Plus another million.

ll4aonv

The espn3 showed one to remaining too but announcers said we had none. Seriously I blame keeper

Coaches don't rely on the scoreboard for that. There's an assistant whose job includes keeping up with the timeouts. Either the assistant screwed up or Manning screwed up. I was impressed that Manning didn't try to blame the assistant in his post-game comments. We've had a coach recently who'd throw someone under the bus in a heartbeat, deservedly or not.

Back