• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

I'm 36 hours deep in this bitch. I'm not trying to be a pussy, but I have previously felt better in my life.

Safe to say that my immune response is activated like a mother fucker.

I feel amazing this morning. Last night, I sweat out the fever.

My bed would be drier if I had just straight up pissed in it.

Those of you who have gotten boosters... Did you get them because you're old, because of your occupation, or because you just said fuck it I want a booster because it has been more than 6 months since my last shot? I'm in the third category, but haven't received my booster yet.

What occupations are requiring boosters?

I’m not aware of any occupation requiring a booster, but frontline workers can get them.

I got mine the day after they were approved. I felt a little tired the next day, which is good because it means the immune system is mounting a reaction.

What occupations are requiring boosters?

I'm a physician that works in people's nose/mouth all day long. So I got the booster the first day it was available.

Also went with the same day flu shot. Felt very sore in both arms and a little "hungover" for a day. Back to normal the following day.

Those of you who have gotten boosters... Did you get them because you're old, because of your occupation, or because you just said fuck it I want a booster because it has been more than 6 months since my last shot? I'm in the third category, but haven't received my booster yet.

I'm just a guinea pig.

Here's where I'm at - if you're not in a high-contact field, and you're reasonably young and healthy, then the booster should be optional. It's not retraining your immune system, it's just prompting an immune response that's flooding you with antibodies. It doesn't make you immune to infection, but it's pretty damn close (for 6ish months any way).

I'm sticking with the study because (1) sense of civic duty [extremely diminished, because so many non-study participants have received the booster that the data they collect from me isn't going to be that helpful at this point], (2) I work in a high-contact field, and (3) I have a family of six, so if I get sick with the 'rona, it's going to really fuck some shit up.

I'll say this, ELC -- see if you can get the booster shot up in your erect cock. My injection site is swollen as hell right now, and I know you could use the girth.

Only 60% of TSA agents vaccinated so far ahead of the federal deadline

Old shit so got the Moderna booster 3 weeks ago…..and a full dose. I guess I supersized…..lol

Back