• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Check out metromile

It’s per-mile insurance and the math works out to be cheaper if you drive under 10k miles per year

I switched to it from geico and save a few hundred bucks per 6-month term

GEICO, fairly sure it's the cheapest, probably put 5,000/yr

5k a year? Is that normal for LA? Thank goodness for usaa. We're about 1k per year for two cars. Granted it's a Toyota and a Kia that have been paid off.

5k a year? Is that normal for LA? Thank goodness for usaa. We're about 1k per year for two cars. Granted it's a Toyota and a Kia that have been paid off.

I read that as he drives about 5,000 miles per year, not pays $5,000 for his insurance.

No shit lol. It wasn't me. And they learned their lessons and wear out Uber now.

Thank god my dumbass learned my lesson before I got the DUI. Haven’t even driven remotely buzzed in probably over a decade, not bad for drinking 4 times a week.

Thank god my dumbass learned my lesson before I got the DUI. Haven’t even driven remotely buzzed in probably over a decade, not bad for drinking 4 times a week.

Yeah I generally have only one if it’s my night to drive. A dui would absolutely wreck my life.

This mask shit is going to be over in a month or so.

Mask wearing is no longer the issue.

Just telling you folks. We’ve vaccinated 99% of the people who are going to get vaccinated. This is the end game. We all know that cloth masks are meaningless and everything else is basically borderline theater. We tried. We got vaccinated. They didn’t. That’s it. It’s been two years. Nobody, and I mean nobody, gives a shit what Joe Biden says. Sorry for everyone else. This is the new reality in the USA.

Feel free to quote this post a few months from now, to prove me right or wrong.

Hawaii takes this Covid stuff super seriously. It’s very comforting. Restaurants want proof of vaccination to enter, all stores have “masks required” signs on the door. It’s really nice to go about my business with out worry with only the minor inconvenience of wearing a mask.

Well, that’s not what the country is going to look like in a couple of months and Hawaii is along way away.

Hawaii takes this Covid stuff super seriously. It’s very comforting. Restaurants want proof of vaccination to enter, all stores have “masks required” signs on the door. It’s really nice to go about my business with out worry with only the minor inconvenience of wearing a mask.

>Restaurants want proof of vaccination to enter
>go about my business with out worry with only the minor inconvenience of wearing a mask.

Huh.

i think birdman doesn't consider proof of vax an inconvenience since it takes about five seconds with a cell phone.

Back