• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

sounds like very mild first time and not sure about symptoms this time

tested because they were about to travel, not because of symptoms

Well, at least he missed a bunch of school and whatever trip he was going on because he wasn't actually sick.

One positive aspect of this farce is now the precedent has been set for implementing pre-travel screening for a health issue that is ubiquitous under the guise of not inconveniencing others. Hopefully it can now be used to weigh lardasses off of airplanes so as not to inconvenience others.

Well, at least he missed a bunch of school and whatever trip he was going on because he wasn't actually sick.

One positive aspect of this farce is now the precedent has been set for implementing pre-travel screening for a health issue that is ubiquitous under the guise of not inconveniencing others. Hopefully it can now be used to weigh lardasses off of airplanes so as not to inconvenience others.

You are such a fucking asshole

That may or may not be the case (I tend to disagree). But is 2&2 actually wrong about anything?

Are you worried that you’ll have a fat guy next to you on the plane next time you head up to the Capitol to engage in some legitimate political discourse?

Are you worried that you’ll have a fat guy next to you on the plane next time you head up to the Capitol to engage in some legitimate non-political discourse?

Remember the thread we're on.

That may or may not be the case (I tend to disagree). But is 2&2 actually wrong about anything?

You both should grow the fuck up. Being a cruel piece of shit goes out of style around age 16.

Also there was already the ability to remove passengers who did not fit in a seat the airlines just didn’t feel like dealing with the aftermath.

You both should grow the fuck up. Being a cruel piece of shit goes out of style around age 16.

I'm not sure how being concerned about the health of others makes one a cruel piece of shit. I personally feel that, at this point in time and throughout a good portion of the pandemic, obesity is a much greater health problem deserving of our national attention than Covid.

Start with 19deac92’s friends at Liberty, religion and obesity correlate very nicely. Some people are forgetting their sins.

Yeah man. Lardasses is definitely a term that conveys empathy and concern. You’re a swell dude.

I'm not sure how being concerned about the health of others makes one a cruel piece of shit. I personally feel that, at this point in time and throughout a good portion of the pandemic, obesity is a much greater health problem deserving of our national attention than Covid.

You can shove your “concern” up your ass. As I said before, I invite you to speak so disrespectfully to fat people in person and see how it goes. You should either see the people you hurt or you should fight them.

sounds like very mild first time and not sure about symptoms this time

tested because they were about to travel, not because of symptoms

Do you know if it was a PCR test or a rapid antigen? PCRs can remain positive for months.

You can shove your “concern” up your ass. As I said before, I invite you to speak so disrespectfully to fat people in person and see how it goes. You should either see the people you hurt or you should fight them.

His wife would never let him talk to someone like that in public

The countries with the highest mean BMI, Tonga and Samoa, have extremely low rates of COVID death.

Peru has the highest COVID death rate in the world, yet their population has a completely middle of the road mean BMI.

You should check out his post history on this thread before stepping in to defend him for some reason.

2&2 is the sigma keyboard warrior tho

why would he change

Not to mention he would get his skinny ass kicked.

Back