• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

(Nonsensical Rumor Thread!) CMM

Deacon93

Reaction score
Looks like we may lose another one to transfer, according to CMM's twitter.

@CMM_OnTheRise: You have to be selfish when it comes to your happiness.

Sounds like someone cut in front of him and stole the last calzone at the Pit

This is an 18 year old kid on social media. You're ready WAY too much into this

This will not be good if it happens. Chase would start at 2 guard next year if this were the case. Or at the very least be playing 25 minutes a game...neither scenario translates into us winning more than 5 games. CMM must come back!

Hmmm. Timing is interesting. Wonder if he is BuzzIn and sad r.e. our add?

The ad was a good idea but in retrospect it probably should not have included the line about 8 transfers

Of course it means little at this point and time will tell what happens... but if it came true somewhere tony c will be laughing.

The ad was a good idea but in retrospect it probably should not have included the line about 8 transfers

I would think that would show that the fanbase believes players transferring is a bad thing.

I'd like the kid to stay. He has great potential and can really help us. But at this point one thing is important above all: Buzz must go. Immediately!

This will not be good if it happens. Chase would start at 2 guard next year if this were the case. Or at the very least be playing 25 minutes a game...neither scenario translates into us winning more than 5 games. CMM must come back!

Tony C sez ..."suk on that, haters"

Any chance he was "sick" like Melvin Tabb was "sick" a couple years back?

If the line appearing in the third post is all that was said, this is a total reach.

People should try to resist the temptation to post stuff like this. I have a feeling there's going to be plenty of drama to comment on once the season ends Thursday without resorting to making tenuous inferences from players' twitter posts.

@CMM_OnTheRise: You have to be selfish when it comes to your happiness.

Sounds like someone cut in front of him and stole the last calzone at the Pit

Is this really the quote the OP is referencing? Could be any of a million things, probably starting with girl problems.

No, he was actually sick.

This thread might be a new low for the boards.

If the line appearing in the third post is all that was said, this is a total reach.

People should try to resist the temptation to post stuff like this. I have a feeling there's going to be plenty of drama to comment on once the season ends Thursday without resorting to making tenuous inferences from players' twitter posts.

Agreed. A lot of these players are posting enigmatic little snippets of life philosophy, and we'd be best advised to just ignore them until something substantive happens. They're 18 and they want to make what they believe to be pithy observations. To which I say, have at it. We'll know when there's something we really need to pay attention to.

No, he was actually sick.

This thread might be a new low for the boards.

Oh come on - it's a Wake Forest sports message board and if you can't tell from the state of our program(s), there's not much to talk about. It's not completely out of the realm of possibilities that if/when your team is dead last in the ACC with one last game, it's not crazy to think that current players are thinking about transferring.

Back