• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

North Carolina: A state in decline

Did the NY Times scruff up Dillon Fence's Andy Katzenmoyer jersey?

Did the NY Times scruff up Dillon Fence's Andy Katzenmoyer jersey?

I'm sure they would have described him as a poor kid deprived of a solid Pre-K program leading to academic difficulties all the way through college by no fault of his own, who then became an elite 1%'er based not on hard work or talent, who didn't build his athletic success on his own, who deserved to be taxed heavily and fail miserably. But now that he is broke, thank goodness he has the safety provided by medicare, obama care, and social security which are by far the greatest holy trinity in the history of mankind and godkind.

Looks like the same people who did this to our fine Governor, who will go down as one of the greatest in state history (not a high bar by the way, you can be in the top 10 just by avoiding being criminally investigated, which rules out perdue and easley), have taken to posting on my feedback. Thanks guys! Such creativity! I love the "you suck" ones especially. Warms my cold, cold heart.

http://www.wral.com/mccrory-capitol-protesters-cursed-me/12653747/

The research is pretty unanimous that early childhood education brings back enormous returns for dollars spent. Do some googling

If the parent couldn't afford another mouth to feed, perhaps they should have used birth control, abstained from sex, or given the child up for adoption. Unpopular opinion I know, but a realistic one.

FWIW, I oppose the federal government giving handouts to anyone, including corporations of any kind (including banks, auto companies errr unions, etc.).

One thing we can do is finance the death of that fetus, because its gonna save a shit ton of money in the long term.

I assume everyone's seen this by now, but am putting it here for posterity's sake regarding slipping the abortion restrictions into the motorcycle safety bill.

vagina_motorcycle.jpg

RALEIGH — Gov. Pat McCrory and Republican legislative leaders plan to debut a consensus plan Monday to cut state income taxes.The GOP leaders will announce the details at a 4 p.m. event at the Old Capitol. The specifics remain unknown but the agreement is expected to trim personal and corporate income taxes, though not eliminate them entirely as GOP leaders had hoped.

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/07/15/3031392/gov-mccrory-and-gop-legislative.html#storylink=cpy

RALEIGH — Gov. Pat McCrory and Republican legislative leaders plan to debut a consensus plan Monday to cut state income taxes.The GOP leaders will announce the details at a 4 p.m. event at the Old Capitol. The specifics remain unknown but the agreement is expected to trim personal and corporate income taxes, though not eliminate them entirely as GOP leaders had hoped.

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/07/15/3031392/gov-mccrory-and-gop-legislative.html#storylink=cpy

Can't wait to see this shitshow.

Back