• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

North Carolina is Awesome

That's one of my favorite arguments, by the way. "I wouldn't care if you made fun of my ______ so why should you care if I make fun of yours?"

Charlotte is more representative of a Ohio/Pittsburgh hybrid city, than something located in NC.

That's one of my favorite arguments, by the way. "I wouldn't care if you made fun of my ______ so why should you care if I make fun of yours?"

Just a thought.

I'll continue thinking New Jersey is the worst state in the US and you can continue loving it because you grew up there. You/HTTD can also continue to hate the Cowboys while I will continue to love them. The world will continue to rotate.

Let's get back on track here. Cookout and Fresh Market are two more great things about NC since they are both headquartered there and I have neither in Charleston, SC....yet.

My grandparents lived in Ridgewood, NJ and I have spent months of my life in the state. It sucks.

North Carolina peeps hating on Jersey peeps. Story as old as the Union.

My grandparents lived in Ridgewood, NJ and I have spent months of my life in the state. It sucks.

I'm fairly sure there are a lot of people that aren't aware that South Jersey exists. Most all the northern jersey cities are some of the worst cities on earth. Some of the neighborhoods outside of NY are really nice.

I just flew back from NJ a few hours ago from a buddies wedding. I currently live in one of the more "baller" places in the country after previously living in undoubtably the most baller place in the country, and yet found part of myself wanting to move back. My hometown has one traffic light, about 4000 people, one of the best school systems in the in the state, all old historic victorian houses, and when I flew in town within 5 minutes I went next door and helped about 15 other people clean strawberrys for our churches (which was built in 1789) annual strawberry supper which has the best strawberrys and chicken salad you'll ever eat that feeds something like 15% of the town.

I ain't the least bit religious but its nice living and growing up in an affluent quaint town. Plus we got a rodeo 5 minutes away.

Just a thought.

I'll continue thinking New Jersey is the worst state in the US and you can continue loving it because you grew up there. You/HTTD can also continue to hate the Cowboys while I will continue to love them. The world will continue to rotate.

Says the guy who willingly lives in Ohio.

But I'm not sure how a thread celebrating how awesome North Carolina is got so off track.

-Dear Old Wake Forest sucks
-ACC basketball in general you are barely part of it and suck
-Mountains lol
-Beaches true
-Carowinds/Emerald Pointe (hell yes) no idea
-Cheerwine soda?
-bbq meh
-sweet tea sucks
-spring sundress weather yes but your girls have cankles and get fat too soon
-summer thunderstorms nice
-easy drive from other baller places lol @ baller
-way better than all the other states that have all of these things, too. meh, and you have knight

suck it, buckets

answered. suck it hosers

What does mountains lol mean here? Are you implying MD's are better than NC's?

Nope, not an acceptable answer

2244895068_bdc80201dc_z.jpg

Say what you want about Baltimore, their hood trash will still manage to promote condom use in the middle of bragging about the murder rate.

Back