• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NORTH KOREA and TRUMP

"Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office," Trump tweeted as he arrived back in Washington. "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea."

So glad we could help north Korea’s propaganda department with those flags and trumps salute. This was just amateur hour from start to finish. World class negotiation my ass. Even my 11 year old knows that you can’t trust North Korea

Well, China is most of Asia, and they're certainly thrilled to get an American/South Korean military stand down and freedom to open trade back up with NK, in exchange for exactly nothing.

Lol Pompeo looks like he's ready to give up.

Solid effort here guys.

Last edited:
Dudes writing thank you notes to dictators under Trump. Thanks Republicans.

incredulous.gif

The Secretary of State is sending a dictator a personal autographed mixtape from the President of the United States like a 10th grade crush in 1992.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ton-john-rocket-man-cd-at-trumps-request.html

A diplomatic source in Washington cited by Chosun Ilbo explained that the “Rocket Man” CD was “the subject of discussion during Trump's lunch with Kim” when they first met for a summit in Singapore last month.

According to the outlet, when Kim referenced Trump’s nickname, Trump asked him if he’s familiar with the song. Trump later asked Pompeo to bring a copy of the CD during his subsequent trip.

Mars? Hell, North Korea aint no place to raise your kids.

Back