• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NORTH KOREA and TRUMP

"The statement added: "The United States is fundamentally mistaken to think that the demands that reflect their 'robbery mentality' are acceptable to our patience."

Still, Pompeo gave assurances Saturday that North Korea is still committed to dismantling their nuclear program despite satellite images analyzed by researchers in the United States as infrastructure improvements to a nuclear facility and the finalizing of a ballistic missile manufacturing site."

Why the fuck does anyone continue to believe anything that comes out of the mouths of this administration? Battered woman's syndrome? Hypnotized? Stockholm syndrome? Please, Trump supporters, explain to me how/why you believe anything they say is the truth. No bringing up any other administrations or people or any other entity.

Pubs in NC and elsewhere, lead by Trump, have gone full on to an operating principle that is the exact inverse of our NC motto.

"The statement added: "The United States is fundamentally mistaken to think that the demands that reflect their 'robbery mentality' are acceptable to our patience."

Still, Pompeo gave assurances Saturday that North Korea is still committed to dismantling their nuclear program despite satellite images analyzed by researchers in the United States as infrastructure improvements to a nuclear facility and the finalizing of a ballistic missile manufacturing site."

Why the fuck does anyone continue to believe anything that comes out of the mouths of this administration? Battered woman's syndrome? Hypnotized? Stockholm syndrome? Please, Trump supporters, explain to me how/why you believe anything they say is the truth. No bringing up any other administrations or people or any other entity.

Ask sailor.

Wait, I thought this was a done deal. In the bag.

NK AGREED TO DO THIS!

WHAT THE FUCK!!??

This was my biggest fear with Trump and North Korea. Trump meets with Kim Jong Un...he's totally unprepared... gets his shirt taken (where we are right now) and then Trump lashes out because he was made to look like a fool. Don't be surprised if this conflict turns hot now.

This was my biggest fear with Trump and North Korea. Trump meets with Kim Jong Un...he's totally unprepared... gets his shirt taken (where we are right now) and then Trump lashes out because he was made to look like a fool. Don't be surprised if this conflict turns hot now.

Yep, he "defused" a situation that was of his own creation. Now he is going to throw a temper tantrum and do something stupid, because NK won't do something that everyone but him knew that they wouldn't do.

Unzipped and waiting...

This administration is full of idiots...seriously!

Back