• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NORTH KOREA and TRUMP

Absolutely.. I know how you like it and so I oblige your desire..

It’s only when I turn my howitzer on you pitiful fatherfuckers that you decry my better use of vitriol.

You cry at every turn

Absolutely.. I know how you like it and so I oblige your desire..

It’s only when I turn my howitzer on you pitiful fatherfuckers that you decry my better use of vitriol.

You cry at every turn

Yawn

Kim has declared a two day moratorium on hard labor at his gulags saying with everything Trump has given North Korea for free they don't their work.

With all the nukes the North Koreans are building and the concessions Trump gave them, Trump's face is now on all Santa dolls in their country.

After what happened in Singapore, Kim was named Pimp of the Year.

Last edited:
When was the last time you heard NK issue a threat to fire a missile?

That’s right.

Therefore STFU,eh

Once you prove your missile works, you don't need to shoot it again.

BTW, Kim shot more missiles during the first fifteen months of Trump's term than NK had shot in the previous two decades. He knew Trump was his bitch.

Obama era - fear of NK expands

Trump era - fear of NK is placed on back burner.

Leadership

NK played Trump like a fiddle and now Trump is doing everything he can to make it seem like he has an advantage when in fact Kim is doing whatever he pleases, whenever he pleases.

North Korea played Trump like a fiddle.

Russian played Trump like a fiddle.

China played Trump like a fiddle.

Israel played Trump like a fiddle.

He's the biggest sucker ever to sit in the WH. He's made the world and the United States more dangerous.

NK played Trump like a fiddle and now Trump is doing everything he can to make it seem like he has an advantage when in fact Kim is doing whatever he pleases, whenever he pleases.

Yea but the rubes aren’t scared of NK anymore, so it’s a win.

Obama era: OMG!!!! HE PUT MUSTARD ON A HAMBURGER! MOM JEANS!!!!

Trump error: LALALALALALALALALA~~~~~ICAN'THEARYOU~~~~~~~LALALALALALALALA

Leadership: DAYS IN OFFICE
DAYS AT TRUMP PROPERTIES
DAYS AT GOLF PROPERTIES

"I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf, Believe me." Trump said in August 2016 on the campaign trail.

67 False statements just last week. And that's only good enough to place 5th.
https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...-in-5th-most-dishonest-week-as-president.html

Stop and look at the horse shit you're falling for before you make yourself even more of a fool.

Trump racking up more L's than any president since Franklin Pierce

let me guess the “unnamed former officials and other ex officials”

Brennan,Bernstein and Woodward..the trio of pedophiles in DC’s “open secrets file”

Hence Trump’s use of the word “degenerate” when describing this syphilitic Cerberus standing at the gates of DC’s Bog Garden

Back