• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NORTH KOREA and TRUMP

loser lectro laps up L's

Yep. I leave the Left in the dust everyday. I have to hand it to them though..you’d think getting consistently lapped would discourage them? Alas,disillusionment and fantasy tend to cloud the mind when it is unable to handle Loss.

So yea, I do Lap the Librul Lefties (L’s) in every race we run :)

Lectro has gone his whole life looking for a W, that’s why he hauls junk and shit all day looking for the elusive W that has escaped him hoping just by chance someone might have thrown one away.

I know it’s cliche at this point, but just imagine for a second Obama or Clinton send that tweet.

At least Trump doesn’t wear brown suits.

A three card Monte dealer in Manhattan cons the players less than Kim conned Trump. If Trump wasn't so stupid, he'd understand that the last world leader who got suckered as badly as Trump was Neville Chamberlain.

What Trump has helped foster between the North and the South is nothing short of incredible.

I prefer Moon and Abe’s opinions on this matter much more than the left wing press hacks in America have to say.

The two leaders both credit Trump with the remarkable turn of events

Back