• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NORTH KOREA and TRUMP

I wish he had been there to provide some “friendly fire” for your boi Sen.Richard Blumenthal :)

Great! More common ground! We agree that folks who were too chickenshit to serve in Vietnam should hold elected office. Fantastic news!
I’ll call for Blumenthal to resign when you call for the President to resign. Let’s start a movement!

Great! More common ground! We agree that folks who were too chickenshit to serve in Vietnam should hold elected office. Fantastic news!
I’ll call for Blumenthal to resign when you call for the President to resign. Let’s start a movement!

Nah.i’m holding all the cards now..i’ll hold till 2024 :)

the only thing you’re holding is your 2” cock

Nah.i’m holding all the cards now..i’ll hold till 2024 :)

There are people who would say that makes you a piece of shit hypocrite who has no morals. I’m not confirming I am one of those people, but they exist.

Prove them wrong. Condemn the President for his moral failings. Think of the children!

There are people who would say that makes you a piece of shit hypocrite who has no morals. I’m not confirming I am one of those people, but they exist.

Prove them wrong. Condemn the President for his moral failings. Think of the children!

He is a piece of shit hypocrite who lacks in morals.

North Korean Summit ends abruptly with no deal.

North Korean Summit ends abruptly with no deal.

Well,Kim did not want to take the other nuclear sites off-line.He agreed to Yongbyon being shut down but wanted all sanctions lifted.Trump declined.

I thought you said Trump was going to be used and abused by Kim.

Nevertheless they are steps.They will meet again and Trump still has the cards.Kim has to dismantle his program and if he does so the sanctions leveled at his country will end.

So Trump didn’t cave as you predicted.

I thought you said Trump was going to be used and abused by Kim.

So Trump didn’t cave as you predicted.

You must have me confused with somebody else. My prediction is that Kim is using Trump to provide (a) credibility to the outside world for himself, and (b) provide additional propaganda to the people he oppresses and that this is all a dog and pony show.

Otto’s parents must be relieved.

Remember when republicans went ape shit when Obama “bowed” to middle eastern leaders?

So, I had a busy work day yesterday. Cliffs on what this summit accomplished?

Kim has a choice:

1. He can start slowly to open up in a very controlled fashion in order to improve his country economically and develop alternatives to complete dependence on China.

2. Or, he can try to hold his ground and face increasing stagnation and perhaps unrest, while China continues to call the shots for him and to suit its own purposes.

Back