• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NORTH KOREA and TRUMP

Man, negotiating with dictators is tough. Who knew. Good thing we validated that psychopath.

Trump has no knowledge of diplomacy, no interest in learning, and no interest in the material. I get that he is a shitty leader in all respects and has no leadership skills outside of his family real-estate operation where he derives authority from the name/paternal line. That is true.

But that said, he left Vietnam because of the Cohen shit, I have no doubt. he was freaking the fuck out and wanted to be close to his TV and his hamburgers and Ivanka to deal with it and was distracted and being man-handled so he bolted.

Can you imagine what Pubs would be saying if Obama had met twice with Un with no preconditions and got nothing out of it while being chummy and denying Un’s role in the murder of an American citizen?

Right. Hypocrites of the highest order

2019 GOP: Felatiating a dictator.

I heard that Trump was great because he walked away from the table with chips in his hand. How many chips did he lose on his trip around the world?

Obama: “Trayvon could have been my son.”

Conservatives: *OUTRAGE*

Fox News Guest: “Trump and Un have a father-son relation.”

Conservatives: “Awwww! That’s so sweet!”

Reasonable People: “Does that mean Un thinks Trump is like his dad, because that’s not a good thing.”

Obama: “Trayvon could have been my son.”

Conservatives: *OUTRAGE*

Fox News Guest: “Trump and Un have a father-son relation.”

Conservatives: “Awwww! That’s so sweet!”

Reasonable People: “Does that mean Un thinks Trump is like his dad, because that’s not a good thing.”

Catamount thinks Bernie is pretty reprehensible for avoiding to word dictator when discussing Maduro in Venezuela.

Can you imagine what Pubs would be saying if Obama had met twice with Un with no preconditions and got nothing out of it while being chummy and denying Un’s role in the murder of an American citizen?

Heads. Explode.

GOP strategist Rick Wilson came up with a term to describe Trump's foreign policy- dictator curious...

So has Trump effectively killed off all of the board pubs at this point? Because it has become an echo chamber of rational thought up in this piece.

52326617_10157162003244636_7178840511581519872_n.jpg

He wasn't there long enough to fuck it up more. Kim got what he wanted from Trump and kicked him to the curb.

Trump ended the meeting by taking Kim off the hook for torturing Otto Wambier to death. This was more than Kim could have hoped for. Trump's ignorance, suckerdom and evil was in focus.

Back