• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NORTH KOREA and TRUMP

Trump stands with Roy Moore.
Trump stands with Putin.
Trump stands with Kim Jong Un.
Trump stands with Mohammed bin Salman.

Notice a pattern?

As sad as what happened to Otto is, he is a case example of what happens to millions of North Koreans every day. They are unable to seek refuge as the entire country is essentially one large internment camp. It's not an exaggeration. I still urge anyone who hasn't to read "A River In Darkness: One Man's escape from North Korea. It makes what the Saudi's do look like childs play. Everyone knows we get oil from Saudi Arabia, but what exactly are we getting from North Korea besides a fake promise to denuclearize?

Last edited:
But Kim said nice things about Trump and sent nice love letters.

Trump just permanently canceled US/ROK training exercises without getting anything in return from NK.

What a GREAT deal!!!!!

Trump called Kim "a real leader".

Trump just permanently canceled US/ROK training exercises without getting anything in return from NK.

What a GREAT deal!!!!!

Trump called Kim "a real leader".

I'm trying to figure out what we're getting for all this capitulation to North Korea.

I'm trying to figure out what we're getting for all this capitulation to North Korea.

So now leftist are against stopping aggressive American Imperialism against leftist dictators? I can't keep up.

For the record I think we should continue military drills in South Korea.

Can we rename this thread “Bullshit Lectro says”? He’s banned from other threads if he quotes himself again.

donald-trump-kim-jong-un-meeting-reactions-34-5b20d2d5a41f8__700.jpg

Back