• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

North Korea & China

TRUMP: Guys, it's cool. I read on the internet from some lawyer in Greensboro that North Korea can't really use their artillery to any affect without electricity. And have you seen this picture? We're good!"

Seems like a trap. Trump will consolidate his power.

06892b0a55c481a78494f0b71e42c83c.gif

Please, Trump, do not start a war so you can say you did something in your first 100 days as president.

if nuclear holocaust keeps us from reaching 100 days, then he hasn't failed right?

Dollars to donuts, I'd be willing to bet that Trump has some sort of financial investment in the military industrial complex

pretty lame that China is begging for everyone to chill out when they've been the ones failing to keep NK in check for so long

Status quo benefits China the most. Why wouldn't they press for that?

I'm not saying it is right, but it makes logical sense.

it did, until war breaks out and they have war and refugees to deal with

Until the last two months war an refugees seemed like a very unlikely scenario in China's calculations, I'm sure.

But then again, maybe having a damn near lunatic at the helm of our nuclear button is the catalyst that can get China to get NK to stop being so damn absurdly antagonistic towards the US and SK/Japan, but I'm still unsure what they get out of a NK without the ruling family in power.

They certainly don't want the destruction of that nice NK buffer zone that the status quo provides. And they especially don't want any sort of chance of US military bases north of the 38th parallel.

Back