• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

North Korea & China

Trump winning

I'm very good at lawyer stuff when I want to be

I bought a few bottles of 1997 Tignanello at $100 a pop then it was WS wine of year and jumped to $400 a bott

Stopping them is putting America first

You snowflakes are deranged

It's not putting the 70k or so American soldiers in the immediate region first. I know that much.

Then again, I'm never sure when you're just trolling and when you're being serious anymore when it comes to politics. Maybe I'm losing my moonz-dar?

Nah, we're good. NK's population doesn't have a lot of electricity.

Nah, we're good. NK's population doesn't have a lot of electricity.

It's fine that you don't know how important command and control and communication are to military operations. You don't have to keep proving it. We understood your ignorance the first time, thanks.

It's fine that you don't know how important command and control and communication are to military operations. You don't have to keep proving it. We understood your ignorance the first time, thanks.

I guess the author of that opinion piece doesn't understand it either. That silly Canadian lieutenant colonel!

I guess the author of that opinion piece doesn't understand it either. That silly Canadian lieutenant colonel!

I know you are scared; it's not baseless. Try to channel your fear towards the problem.

I have no doubt we could win a war against NK. I worry about how many hundreds of thousands of South Koreans and Japanese they can take out in the process.

giphy.gif

"Senators preparing to attend an unusual all-hands meeting on North Korea at the White House Wednesday said they are eager to hear President Donald Trump's views on the increasingly tense standoff with Pyongyang.

The only problem: Trump isn't officially confirmed to attend the session, which will bring nearly all 100 senators to an auditorium on the White House campus for an update from top administration officials."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/25/politics/trump-senators-north-korea-briefing/index.html

Dude can't even attend the all hands on deck meeting that he called for at the WH...WTF...is there anything he can't fuck up?

Are you kidding me?

Lawmakers will travel together in a fleet of buses from across town to attend the hour-long mid-afternoon briefing. A senior administration official said Tuesday that it was not yet clear whether Trump himself would make an appearance.
"If he attends -- which is not determined -- it will just be a brief drop-by," the official said.
Some senators planning to attend said they would welcome hearing from the commander in chief directly about North Korea, which analysts believe is preparing for a sixth nuclear test.
"(The White House) is an adequate place for the President and his national security team to brief everybody," said Sen. John McCain, the Republican chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, Tuesday morning. "Obviously an assessment of what could be the greatest threat that we've faced since the Cuban Missile Crisis -- I think it's very helpful to hear from the president of the United States."
Another Republican, Sen. John Cornyn of Texas, said the decision to hold the meeting at the White House should be interpreted as a pointed message.
"I think the President is sending a signal that this is important," Cornyn said. "It's not just a congressional meeting. The President himself will be part of it. I think we're all happy to go to the White House and hear what he has to say as well as his national security leadership."
Trump administration officials, however, downplayed any suggestion that holding the meeting on the White House campus was meant to convey any particular message. Instead, they characterized it as a logistical arrangement between Trump and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.
"That meeting is a Senate meeting led by Leader McConnell, just utilizing our space," White House press secretary Sean Spicer said. "So that is their meeting. So we're not there to talk strategy."

LOL at Spicer's explanation that it's a "Senate meeting led by Leader McConnell, just utilizing our space," as if the Senate lacks a meeting room capable of holding all senators at the same time.

It's like the U.S. Government is a public high school, with its branches all fighting over access to the Band Room during 7th period.

Entire US Senate Going To White House for North Korea Briefing

LOL at Spicer's explanation that it's a "Senate meeting led by Leader McConnell, just utilizing our space," as if the Senate lacks a meeting room capable of holding all senators at the same time.

Well everyone knows that the Senate chamber was built when there were only 33 states. So they would be at least 40 chairs short if everyone showed up.

Well everyone knows that the Senate chamber was built when there were only 33 states. So they would be at least 40 chairs short if everyone showed up.

With this administration, you're forgetting the state of denial.

Back