• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame - 12:00 - ABC

This is brutal, how many kicks is he going to miss today before Clawson gives someone else a shot?

Yeah, all that does is wear us out faster.....4th quarter will be played in slow-mo....:thumbsup:

Time for some grub...need to be well-fortified for a huge 2nd half...

GO DEACS!

Need to recruit a god damn kicker

We have one coming next year. Ivan Mora.
He's one of the commits at the game today.
Talked to him and watched him kick a few days ago. He's good.

0-3 Purdue killing mighty Boston College. With perspective 4 weeks in, its clear we are not a bowl worthy team this year.

How many points have we left on the table? At least 6 with the two missed FGs. 10 if we score a TD in the red one instead of a FG try?

Good lord. Bad football all around

We missed/gave away too many points. This should be a close game

This guy Sciba is gonna drive me to drink (more). CUMAWN, KID!!!!

We missed/gave away too many points. This should be a close game

False, no team should expect to be in a close game when their D is going to give up 50 plus routinely. Even if we score, whatever team we are playing will come right back and score. Hartman is not going to get us 48ppg.

FG was the correct call. You take points when you can get them. You’re getting the ball back. Hope for a TD on that drive and it’s a 5 Point ball game.

Having a kicker who forgets to run onto the field and misses 3 kicks in a half is a big problem.

The bigger problem is that our defense is terrible. Terrible tackling. Terrible coverage. Terrible pursuit angles. It’s infuriating to watch because all of those things are the result of terrible coaching.

A lot of losing football today. Defense sucking as usual. Do we even have LBs on the field? They are nonexistant. O-line having trouble protecting. Hartman with accuracy issues - a good throw to Hinton and it's a TD. Special teams suck. About the only thing we have done is run with the RB. You won't beat Tulane playing like this, let alone ND.

Not sure if this has been discussed already but we made one inexplicable decision before the game ever started. What possible reason would we wear black unis and the matte black helmets at 12 in the hottest game of the year. We should have worn all white and the gold helmets. Make the team from northern Indiana wear dark unis

FG was the correct call. You take points when you can get them. You’re getting the ball back. Hope for a TD on that drive and it’s a 5 Point ball game.

I agree giving that there were what, 15 seconds or less on the clock at that point. If there were 40 seconds or more, I would say you go for it there, since you would have time for multiple plays if you pick up the first.

I agree giving that there were what, 15 seconds or less on the clock at that point. If there were 40 seconds or more, I would say you go for it there, since you would have time for multiple plays if you pick up the first.

Of course, the reason we had so little time was poor clock management early in the drive.

That’s why you don’t give a donkey fuck about who gets ball first in second half.

Back