• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame - 12:00 - ABC

I think they have a clue...for numerous reasons they just can't recruit the players they need to execute that defense.

In all fairness, they have had a ton or injuries and attrition the last year plus. Seems like half of the defensive players in the last 3 recruiting classes are either out for the season, had their career end, or left the team.

So yeah, this is definitely a thing now.

Yeah. This is what we get after Clawson called out the defensive staff and said he was going to be on their ass on week. Nothing.

I hope we can get a successful G5 DC who can bring his staff with him.

I feel like ESPN and ABC should apologize for hyping us up as a challenge to ND.

Lol, are we trying to get Hartman killed?

It makes NO sense to keep trotting Hartman out there. He's not playing well and he is getting beat up. This can't be good for his confidence. Let him sit the rest of the game and try and get his confidence back against Rice.

Slow developing screen followed by QB run? Lol, just put him in a body bag out on the field, why don't you.

Haha! Trickeration! Hinton wasn't really the backup QB. He was the backup WR. Newman is the backup QB! That'll fool 'em.

I guess Hatch will be the perfect host tonight with his Irish cronies...maybe even mention the game......:confused:

Back