• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame Game Officially 8 PM on ABC

I see an 8:00 game on ESPN or ABC. Pitt-ND was on 8:00 earlier and we are better than Pitt. I don't see this being put on a 6 day hold either.

Pitt-ND was at noon.

I think 3:30.

7:00ish ESPN/2 was possible, but not sure now with ND losing again.

330 would suck. Wouldn't that entail missing the LSU/Bama game?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

3:30 works for me since Bama-LSU is in primetime.

Hoping for 3:30 as well. Night game would be a total shitshow, which I am not opposed to I guess.

Would almost certainly be the loudest that Groves has ever been. Would love a night game, and it would give us great exposure, especially if we can manage a win vs. UNC next week.

The bigger question is whether or not our game will even be mentioned on College Game Day. Our game against VT barely got mentioned.

Would almost certainly be the loudest that Groves has ever been. Would love a night game, and it would give us great exposure, especially if we can manage a win vs. UNC next week.

Doubtful as the entire country will be watching Bama/LSU except ND and Wake fans.

Doubtful as the entire country will be watching Bama/LSU except ND and Wake fans.

True but there are tons of Notre Dame fans across the country. NBC doesn't broadcast their home games because the love the Catholic church.

Yea, no one's getting any exposure opposite LSU-Bama.

3:30 would be alright by me

I have a feeling if it's 3:30 or primetime, WFU will pull out all the stops, like we did for the BC and FSU games a while back. Fireworks, promotions, and if they can get it approved a flyover. I'd love some apaches again.

Back