• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame national championship

If this agreement turns into 5 guaranteed non-con losses for full member teams, that's a bad thing.

If this agreement turns into 5 guaranteed non-con losses for full member teams, that's a bad thing.

I think they'll have one or more of Va Tech, FSU, and Clemson on the schedule every year.

I think they'll have one or more of Va Tech, FSU, and Clemson on the schedule every year.

Which could potentially take them out of national championship contention.

Yeah but not good for the conference.

Yeah but not good for the conference.

Yeah, it's a risk, but it will improve their SOS tremendously. FSU lost one game, by one point, and it will take massive chaos for them to have a shot at the national title game because they play such a crap schedule.

And Notre Dame isn't this good every year.

If we're outting taggers can we out the two that said: Rodney would start on this team, and WGAF on the Elrod thread?

Ehh, they're pretty talented all over the field, and the Sagarin predictor numbers back them up as a top 5 team.

Frankly, i don't think there's a clear top team this year. This would have been an especially fun playoff year.

I'd rather beat a bad team at home by three than lose to a good team at home by three. -Chip Kelly

I think ND is more than able to compete with Bama this year. Their team speed is there. It would come down to big plays. Who makes them?

Back