• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame tickets?

the deacon club deal is pretty good: $135 for ND or VT, plus two of: FSU, MD, Vandy

Could be wrong but I thought this is what the Bridger bleacher seating was for, no ?

I'm not sure, but I think that was one of the options for alumni which sold out pretty quickly. The other option was to purchase tickets through the alumni association and hope for the best. I haven't looked into it much since I'm not able to go, but that's just what I've heard.

I don't think i will be able to make the game unfortunately

PM me if you are interested. Im looking to sell 2 tickets in section 18 on the aisle right below tunnel level.

:heart::heart::heart:

Not if you and phan could use an extra $400 a pop and joined us at the bar.

This is just hypothetically speaking, of course. Of course I'll be there.

Hypothetically, it is brilliant. IRL, we are going to be super drunk and yell all sorts of anti-French slurs (just to confuse ND fans, of course).

Hypothetically, it is brilliant. IRL, we are going to be super drunk and yell all sorts of anti-French slurs (just to confuse ND fans, of course).

this. im coming down for the game (also my bday weekend) but am probably not even going to try to get tickets. im planning on going to the bars pretty sure.

You guys are going to be so pissed you weren't there to WITNESS HISTORY!

Back