• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Now her story has changed. Alleged sexual assault thread.

deacvision7

Mod Emeritus
Reaction score
wakefucked.png

This cannot be good.

WAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

anyone?

#firewellman

Hmm, will be interesting to see what is revealed. This could be the main reason behind the culture change?

Will she name names?

Well, if she doesn't, someone will.

Plenty of people know this story.

"occurring the night before the 2009 NCAA tournament game against Cleveland State."

So, since this is the non-AD board. Anyone care to ruin the surprise?

First time i've ever heard anything like this.....wonder who the players are?

Just when you thought it couldn't get worse..

That team apparently had rapists and wife beaters.

To whomever negrepped me, go fuck yourself, I'm going to let her tell her story.

Seriously, fuck you.

This was alluded to some on the old boards, but people said the girl was a band member, and all of our band member posters claimed they never heard anything about it. Anyone know the details?

I guess it's okay for anybody to go on TV and say they were raped without ever naming a perpetrator or pressing charges.

Rumors going around at the time involved two players, one forcing the girl (possibly a band member -- though band members at the time seem to think there is no way they wouldn't have known) to perform a sex act while the other looked out. I'll let someone else name names if they want to.

I guess it's okay for anybody to go on TV and say they were raped without ever naming a perpetrator or pressing charges.

Yes, I'm torn between wondering if awareness of rape being "enough" and the implications of indicating rape and leaving it open to a whole team. I'm leaning towards feeling like the person needs to go all the way and name names.

Back