• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Now her story has changed. Alleged sexual assault thread.

She will sue. You don't hire the Kobe Bryant chick's lawyer so that he can hold your hand in this trying time.

I wonder what Redmond's finders fee is?

It is pretty obvious that this girl (and her legal team) was just looking for an out of court settlement check all along. I'm sure they're really hoping to get on more TV shows sometime soon but unfortunately the story didn't catch on with basically anyone. I'm sure she isn't paying the lawyers unless they get money, which seems completely unlikely at this point based on the facts that have come to light thus far. She has no case, her lawyers are probably hoping Wake just wants to never hear about it again... but outside of message boards nobody is really hearing about it anyway. Piss poor job by the legal team for the accuser.

Last edited:
Dudes like to get their dick sucked.

Sincerely,
G$ Fan Club

Hells to the yea, yo!

http://the30minuteman.com/mainbook.jpg

mainbook.jpg

The only particularly prestigious school is K-F, the law school is a good one, I don't really know how it compares to wake but I'd guess that they are comparable (althought it always shocks me about how much emphasis people put on rankings) but K-F is the torch bearer for UNC grad schools.

Carolina's medical school is top five in the country. It has a better reputation even than K-F.

Carolina's medical school is top five in the country. It has a better reputation even than K-F.

It's top five for primary care, but that's not the same as top five overall. Though I think it's generally top 25 overall.

It's top five for primary care, but that's not the same as top five overall. Though I think it's generally top 25 overall.

I can't honestly say that I know the difference.

Still, the point stands that K-F is not the only 'particularly prestigious' school at Carolina.

Still, the point stands that K-F is not the only 'particularly prestigious' school at Carolina.

Primary care is a specific subset of medicine, your "family doctors". Also known as general practitioners.

it was until the dumbest person i know started taking classes there this summer

Someone should go back through this thread and pick out the most silly quotes. I know there are tons.

Through the first 15 pages, dv7 and numbers looking pretty bad. OldGoldBeard and keeper (!) looking good. I don't have the time or energy to go through 155 pages, so I think I'll leave it there.

Through the first 15 pages, dv7 and numbers looking pretty bad. OldGoldBeard and keeper (!) looking good. I don't have the time or energy to go through 155 pages, so I think I'll leave it there.

It's only 31 pages if you're on 100 posts per page... not that that really helps

Back