• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Now this is RICH; not as rich as the criminal Clintons but close

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...tdown-influence-peddling-criticism-vindicated

I am sure rjk will have another explanation for this

But after the election, some of the foundation’s donors acted as if the causes CGI supported were no longer worthy. The Australian government said it did not intend to continue its donations to the Clinton Foundation; it had given $88 million over ten years. After dramatically increasing its yearly donation in 2014 and 2015, the government of Norway chose to reduce its donation by 87 percent after the election.

Horrible human beings

politifact-photos-Clintons_CGI-U.jpg

why would you continue an investment in a group that clearly won't have the influence it would if Clinton were president?

the donors were clearly trying to influence US elections and politics; the Russians may have done it better, and probably a whole lot cheaper

Last edited:
the donors were clearly trying to influence US elections and politics; the Russians may have done it better, and probably a whole lot cheaper

But can you write off $$$ to Moscow the way you can for paying for Chelsea's wedding? If not, that needs to be changed.

But can you write off $$$ to Moscow the way you can for paying for Chelsea's wedding? If not, that needs to be changed.

Timing is everything and Clinton just got out before the press consider it there duty to ask questions and investigate.

Does this mean Bill will speak to the local chamber of commerce for a couple of $20 bills?

Some really important Australian and Norwegian dockets coming up in the next term as well

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...tdown-influence-peddling-criticism-vindicated

I am sure rjk will have another explanation for this

But after the election, some of the foundation’s donors acted as if the causes CGI supported were no longer worthy. The Australian government said it did not intend to continue its donations to the Clinton Foundation; it had given $88 million over ten years. After dramatically increasing its yearly donation in 2014 and 2015, the government of Norway chose to reduce its donation by 87 percent after the election.

Horrible human beings

Hey look -- the author of this article doesn't even have an EDUCATION section in his Linkedin bio.

I wonder what that could mean? Maybe he went to Cornell and is just shy.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jim-geraghty-951b5912

Jim Geraghty is one hell of a writer. Have enjoyed his stuff for years. But if I find out he isn't Ivy League I am done with him.

You apparently know absolutely nothing about his work. He is no hack. Heckuva writer. The only thing worse than a snob is an ignorant snob.

Either one would be better than I live in Fairfax VA with a 10 year old laptop and sit by BSF all day stealing wifi in a dilapidated Subway Garaghty.

Do you live in Lewis's district? I hear not-so-nice things recently.

Do you live in Lewis's district? I hear not-so-nice things recently.

You mean like skipping every GOP inauguration except one and lying about it or do you mean comparing John McCain to George Wallace?

Back