• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

(NST) - I hope everybody has eaten at Chic Fila today (kiss in day)

OG Boards Chic Fil A field trip!

562825_764423767175_880828544_n.jpg

Can I pray away the gay with them?

I just realized I posted that pic 2x but fuck if I'm deleting one of them. It would be like taking the Mona Lisa out of the Sistine Chapel

I just realized I posted that pic 2x but fuck if I'm deleting one of them. It would be like taking the Mona Lisa out of the Sistine Chapel

It would be weird to take the Mona Lisa out of the Sistine Chapel considering it isn't even located in the Vatican. Hell, it isn't even located in Rome... or Italy. :thumbsup:

Mods are just trollin at this point.

This never would have happened under my regime.

Or keeping The Beatles from playing Lima, Ohio.

It would be weird to take the Mona Lisa out of the Sistine Chapel considering it isn't even located in the Vatican. Hell, it isn't even located in Rome... or Italy. :thumbsup:

This never would have happened under my regime.

It's a hypothetical...of course it's not in the Sistine Chapel, but if it were...aww never mind. Somebody post pics of MOAR hot lesbians at Chic Fil A if there are any more out there.

Lesbian homos are okay. It's them gay mens that real, chicken-eatin', Jesus believers ain't puttin' up with.

LMFAO! This is like the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor!

Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
Otter: Germans?
Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.

Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
Otter: Germans?
Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.

I had the link copied to this copied and was about to post it.. :)

Shouldn't the title be changed to Chicks Filled/Laid?

Hot chicks exercising their right to free speech! Right TheReff?

Back