• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama granted citizenship to 2500 Iranian during Nuke deal

....claims "a senior cleric and member of [Iranian] parliament."

Moonz took a headline intended to be inflammatory from Fox News and somehow made it even moreso by omitting the source of the headline.

The article even includes a quote from a Fox News analyst casting skepticism on the headline: ""Fox News analyst and former Obama State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf was dubious of the Iranian official’s allegation. “This sounds like totally made up BS,” she said.""

Nmebers, why are you posting on a moonz thread? His only purpose is to be a dick.

DEFINITIVE STATEMENT ALERT!! DEFINITIVE STATEMENT ALERT!!!

Moonz is stating this as FACT. He can't do that!!!

The nmebers before the new rule are totally irrelevant.

The Obama scandals are starting to dribble out

Damn Omaba and Hillary are bosses at crime and sandal. They've done so much bad shit but no one even knows until years later and they have managed to cover themselves well enough to avoid prosecution. Geniuses, really

I still have not seen any source for this 2500 Iranians granted citizenship story beyond an Iranian cleric.

I'm not saying that it did not happen, but until there is at least some corroborating source I'll err on the side of caution.

heads will roll...just wait for it...

Back