• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama in 2007

Aw, the era of the Internet.

This guy... LOL

He has certainly greyed a bit.

Just make sure when the next terrorist act happens you berate him for not doing enough to protect us.

He has certainly greyed a bit.

Just make sure when the next terrorist act happens you berate him for not doing enough to protect us.

This. If Republicans have a better idea than taxpayers paying mostly private companies to spy on domestic communications, I'd like to hear them.

Damn, being the president must age you about 10 years per term. I know he's had a rough couple of weeks in the media, but Obama looks and sounds worn down.

Aw, the era of the Internet.

This guy... LOL

Sounds like 2007 Obama would not be pleased with 2013 Obama. Can't believe some if the liberals in the board voted for him first time around considering the comments made in these DOJ, IRS, and NSA topics. 2007 Obama seems way to beholden to protecting Americans from the over reaches of government for their liking. They should have gone with McCain.

Damn, being the president must age you about 10 years per term. I know he's had a rough couple of weeks in the media, but Obama looks and sounds worn down.

You should see the "then and now" for Clinton after his presidency. The White House is a corpse-maker.

Politics really has a special way of turning everyone into a giant hypocrite.

On certain issues it seems we are doomed forever to have the same cookie cutter president over and over. No one is actually interested in cutting spending, because a big government gives those in charge more power. No one is actually interested in protecting civil liberties because this nonsense gives them more power.

Sounds like 2007 Obama would not be pleased with 2013 Obama. Can't believe some if the liberals in the board voted for him first time around considering the comments made in these DOJ, IRS, and NSA topics. 2007 Obama seems way to beholden to protecting Americans from the over reaches of government for their liking. They should have gone with McCain.

I detect a hint of sarcasm. I doubt that many people who voted for him are happy with his transformation into George W. Obama.

And many conservatives who voted for Bush were equally chagrined at some of the issues pushed by his White House. The presidency is a tool wielded by people behind the scenes. The guy in the position is just a face for the power behind him.

And many conservatives who voted for Bush were equally chagrined at some of the issues pushed by his White House. The presidency is a tool wielded by people behind the scenes. The guy in the position is just a face for the power behind him.

That's correct.

Oh dear God.

This. If Republicans have a better idea than taxpayers paying mostly private companies to spy on domestic communications, I'd like to hear them.

Cool, and next time a bleeding heart liberal presidential candidate blows smoke up our asses about Hope and Change, you can just shut the fuck up and admit that you're gonna suck his dick regardless of his future actions.

Oh I completely disagree with this crap but it's because he was continuing the Republican agenda I was hoping to dismantle. For Republicans to act all offended is complete BS.

Oh and Obama was never a bleeding heart liberal. Cute talking point though.

Politics really has a special way of turning everyone into a giant hypocrite.

On certain issues it seems we are doomed forever to have the same cookie cutter president over and over. No one is actually interested in cutting spending, because a big government gives those in charge more power. No one is actually interested in protecting civil liberties because this nonsense gives them more power.

Agreed, and it would be nice if the American people actually realized this and stopped voting for the bullshit. Obama's pie-in-the-sky farce was as easy to see in 2008 as it was to see in 2012 as it is to see now. But idiot Americans kept and keep falling for it. So instead of electing someone who can work within the system and maximize the potential of our programs, we vote for fucking idiots who promise hope and change that simply is not going to be delivered, and end up making our problems worse in their attempts to save face pushing their unrealistic agendas.

Oh I completely disagree with this crap but it's because he was continuing the Republican agenda I was hoping to dismantle. For Republicans to act all offended is complete BS.

Oh and Obama was never a bleeding heart liberal. Cute talking point though.

Oh please. Obama was a bleeding heart's wet dream. Gonna fix all the injustice in the world, community organizer at heart, George Bush is evil, yada yada yada.

And he turned out to be a power hungry whore, just like the big bad guys he was fighting against.

Ponys and lolipops and ferris wheels, what a guy!

Agreed, and it would be nice if the American people actually realized this and stopped voting for the bullshit. Obama's pie-in-the-sky farce was as easy to see in 2008 as it was to see in 2012 as it is to see now. But idiot Americans kept and keep falling for it. So instead of electing someone who can work within the system and maximize the potential of our programs, we vote for fucking idiots who promise hope and change that simply is not going to be delivered, and end up making our problems worse in their attempts to save face pushing their unrealistic agendas.

Exactly

Back