• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama in 2007

Oh please. Obama was a bleeding heart's wet dream. Gonna fix all the injustice in the world, community organizer at heart, George Bush is evil, yada yada yada.

And he turned out to be a power hungry whore, just like the big bad guys he was fighting against.

Ponys and lolipops and ferris wheels, what a guy!

Brasky on fire today.

"This Administration acts like violating civil liberties is the way to enhance our security. It is not"

L motherfucking OL

Meet the new boss, same as the old. I don't know how anyone can ever take a Republican or Democrat serious ever again. When you package George "Big Government" W Bush with Barack "Big Brother" Obama you have to be blindfolded not to lose faith in the two party system...or at least its rhetoric.

"This Administration acts like violating civil liberties is the way to enhance our security. It is not"

L motherfucking OL

Meet the new boss, same as the old. I don't know how anyone can ever take a Republican or Democrat serious ever again. When you package George "Big Government" W Bush with Barack "Big Brother" Obama you have to be blindfolded not to lose faith in the two party system...or at least its rhetoric.

But Obama didnt break any laws!

Oh please. Obama was a bleeding heart's wet dream. Gonna fix all the injustice in the world, community organizer at heart, George Bush is evil, yada yada yada.

And he turned out to be a power hungry whore, just like the big bad guys he was fighting against.

Ponys and lolipops and ferris wheels, what a guy!

Bro. You need to get out some. A lot of people are way more liberal than Obama even campaign Obama.

Bro. You need to get out some. A lot of people are way more liberal than Obama even campaign Obama.

Sure but very few viable candidates for President are / were. I suppose Howard Dean was but that was his undoing in the end.

Back