• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama will lose in a Landslide

How so? I'm not saying we haven't had a central bank before the Federal Reserve, but the Fed itself was created in 1913 by the Federal Reserve Act as a response to the multiple panics that closed out the 19th century.

How so? I'm not saying we haven't had a central bank before the Federal Reserve, but the Fed itself was created in 1913 by the Federal Reserve Act as a response to the multiple panics that closed out the 19th century.

You'll have to forgive me, We've had central banks before, but they weren't in the private sector. I"m reading the "Creature From Jeckyll Island" right now and it has me completely jaded.

I've never read it myself, but judging by who the author is, I think it's safe to say there is some twisting of the truth in there. There is really nothing sinister about the Federal Reserve. It's just a safer, more efficient way to regulate the economy.

I've never read it myself, but judging by who the author is, I think it's safe to say there is some twisting of the truth in there. There is really nothing sinister about the Federal Reserve. It's just a safer, more efficient way to regulate the economy.

No idea about the author's background, but i will keep your skepticism in mind for the remainder of the book.

The guy who wrote that Jekyll Island book

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G._Edward_Griffin

The idea that our standard of living has been eroded in the last 100 years is complete lunacy. Ron Paul and his ilk are complete fruit loops of they think the return to the Gold standard is optimal or realistic.

funny.

PublicPolicyPolling
@ppppolls PublicPolicyPolling
Huntsman favorability with Utah Dems: 69/25. With Utah Republicans: 44/44. Does hold Romney to a 68 pt lead head to head.

Back