• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama's Christmas blunder

Oh yea, Obummer is always the smartest guy in the room. Crappy president and because of him the Republicans have rolled to their biggest national dominance since the 1930's. Because of the Affordable Health Care Act, which he ramrodded thru without any member of Congress reading any of the 100's of pages, many of his own Senators & Congressmen lost their jobs in 2010. He tried to get it thru so fast with so many economy busting ramifications that are now bearing fruit, that it has cost Democrats all semblance of any hope or respectability. [remember, you can keep your own doctor and keep your own health plan] When health care premium renewals started coming out this fall right before the election, Hillary was doomed, all glimmer of hope faded along with the leaking Wikis. The failed promises of "read my lips, no new taxes" doomed George H.W. Bush and this one helped to doom Hillary & ALL the Democratic Party for years to come.

Thanks OBummer.......this is your legacy....maybe Michelle is now proud to be an American.

You are one sad puppy.

You can stop reading when someone make claims of least qualified ever when look who just got elected.

Since you think Trump is the least qualified, who would you say was the least qualified prior to Trump? Do you place greater weight on work inside of government than executive work outside of government?

I would say to run our government you should definitely have prior government experience. Do you think Trump would hire a high level exec at his organization who didn't have prior executive leadership experience?

I would say to run our government you should definitely have prior government experience. Do you think Trump would hire a high level exec at his organization who didn't have prior executive leadership experience?

Some believe that the more important qualification is high level executive experience regardless of whether it is the same type of business or not.

The highly qualified neighborhood organizer skills come to mind in what we just got finished with these past 8 years. Appointing all those Czars. This guy was as bad as Jimmy Carter except he made it 8 years and almost ruined us with the Affordable Health Care Act which he forced thru without anybody reading. And by lying to the American public by telling us we could keep our doctors, we could keep our health care plans and our premiums would go down! It was obvious his biggest act was something he knew nothing about, which was a terrifically bad omen for the rest of his years in office. The Iran nuclear deal will be another one that is already bearing bad fruit.

Back