• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama's Legacy

What are you talking about?

Liberal Opinions = Facts. Don't be a Rube.

These guys are highly intelligent. Just look at how accurately they predicted Hillary's landslide victory in this election.

Wish they gave investment advice. (I'd like to know which stocks to short.)

These guys are highly intelligent. Just look at how accurately they predicted Hillary's landslide victory in this election.

Do you think Obama was born in the US, bob?

Not Exxon-Mobile, or any defense contractor, or anything with the name Trump on it, associated with it, or having it as a last name, or the Ruble for a start.

They could do that, if they believed in free markets.

It's a liberal opinion that Obama was born in the US.

Am I doing it right?

Are you a libertarian or is that a inside joke? Honest question.

All of my posts have been consistent with my Libertarian position (well, maybe not so much if I am trolling someone).

Why is this hard to understand?

Do you think Obama was born in the US, bob?

As far as I know, he was. I really don't give a damn whether he was or not. I'm just glad he will be leaving office in four weeks....and I voted for the guy twice. So don't let people tell you that there weren't a lot of people who voted Obama/Obama/Trump in the last three elections. There were....and a lot of them live in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan, North Carolina & Florida.

All of my posts have been consistent with my Libertarian position (well, maybe not so much if I am trolling someone).

Why is this hard to understand?

You've made posts that aren't trolling someone?

I've noticed a growing divide between the old school doctrinaire libertarians and many of the younger ones when it comes to immigration and trade.

Back