• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OBX (particularly Kitty Hawk area) advice needed

I edited my original post to mention golf as well. If anyone has a recommendation on a course (I imagine there are not many in the area), that would be helpful as well. Again, thanks to everyone for the information thus far!

Duck Woods or Nags Head Golf Links. If you want to venture to the mainland, the Currituck Club.

Man 25 years ago, Captain Franks was the jam down there and I don't even see it mentioned.

it's still there, but I haven't been there since I was a kid. I don't really see the point of going if you're just visiting the beach. why get a hot dog when there's delicious seafood everywhere? You can get a hot dog back home.

The Jolly Roger used to have pretty damn good breakfast. It's been a few years though.

it's still there, but I haven't been there since I was a kid. I don't really see the point of going if you're just visiting the beach. why get a hot dog when there's delicious seafood everywhere? You can get a hot dog back home.
I'm disavowing this post.

Hot dogs are awesome.

man it's blast from the past day here

better than blast knight's mom day

Back